Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I try to remember you're with me

 I try to remember you're with me, only feelings here get in contrast, becuase it's lonely and communications is so limited. I try to remember it's only hours and days, just at night everything tends to look much more bad and hard. my mind go here from ok to worse thoughts and paranoid thoughts get me too.

The problem I have with the officials comes to the bottom line they are doing less than zero: not only I didn't even had a courtesy visit, but they limit your steps in helping me, and laughing in my face as if I'm supposed to be thankful it's not thailand. Well, it's not Thailand, and their responsibility for helping an Israeli citizent in troubles is the same everywhere. Even if he's locked up before or after a trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment