Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cuffed and taken

Hi,
I'm writing in a few parts due to restrictions with using email.

It's hard to use this PC for long time, plus every minute of usage costs 0.2 Shekel of my limited budget.

Part 2
For a while I answered their questions as much as I could. I did not understand all that has been said and asked, and I can't remember most of it, since I was in shock, frightened, and because English is not my native language. During all that time, other agents walked in and out of the room, searching my personal effects, opening all my packed baggage and repacking in a different order. They asked me about personal stuff I had, and exchanged remarks and smiles regarding my sex life or style.

When done with questioning me, they said I must put in writing what they consider as "main points" and sign the statement.
To my protest that I can't express myself in a clear, correct, fair way, being under so much pressure, they said that they will guide me. Again, I had no option but to write a partially dictated statement, while the agents guiding me.

At that time I still believed everything will be over soon. If only I could know at the time of my arrest that an indictment already filed to court on Jan22nd, *four days* before my actual arrest, I would have made other choices. I believe without a doubt the agents intentionally hide that fact from me.

When the agents done with questioning me, I was cuffed and taken for processing in Homeland Security building, where they took my finger prints and DNA samples. I don't know what they did with the rental car I had, and could not question any of the processing.

End part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment