Tuesday, February 24, 2015

It's all true

I wrote this letter because it *might" help; because sometimes things need more of a push; because one can never know who might get to his help in those situations, and because that's the most I can do for myself.
it's all true, but not intended to complain, just to show the wrong things as they are, maybe things could get better and more faster. I must try, right?
Tried to call both Y and N, had no answer. I really hope things as usual and please don't hide anything, it kills me when I'm getting to thoughts and speculations.

During daytime 9-3 and 6-9 I can check emails almost once an hour; it lifts me up everytime I see a new message, so please, ask everyone to write me. N included, I hope he's not tired of dealing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment