Thursday, February 26, 2015

Wish I could afford a "pay lawyer"

Thank you, thank you, for the good news. my cat's well-being is one of the major things I'm worried (less, now, thanks to N and you), about here.

Wish I could afford a "pay lawyer" as they call it here; they cost a fortune, 20K-50K and beyond. Only way possible is through funds exist at the Jewish community. I heard that they do have special organizations or funds for that cause. That needs some search, I guess.

I had a visit by Rabbi Traxler. Really nice person. He's forbidden to initiate contact people related to inmates.
I guess people could contact him. He's from Houston. He had no voice, due to a season illness, but I'm sure there is someone that helps him communicate over the phone. 
Yesterday was KANTINA, so I had my nails trimmed after 5 weeks. I don't know how it sounds, but it was a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment