Saturday, February 28, 2015

Feels like hell. It really does

The federal prison system is made for processing humans just like an industrial line processes whole tomatoes to ketchup.
When I've been dropped off at detention center R&D (Receive & Delivery of human packets), CO's processes me from an independent, thinking, self efficated person, to no more than a monkey in monkeyville (AKA the KOFIYA or KOFFEVILLE).
Walk. Stop. Go in tank (temp. holding cell). Out. Walk. Face the wall. Stop. Go in room. Take all your clothes off. Put them in the "donation" cart, those are no longer yours. open your mouth. Show your tongue. Raise your hand, show armpits. Grab and lift your testicles. Turn over. Spread your ass cheeks. Lift one foot up. The other. Wear those Khaki-Brown KOF uniforms. Those cheapest China made slippers are now your shoes, instead of the ones you "donated". Your prescribed medications sent to extermination. You'll be issued as needed when you'll see a doctor. Walk out. Face the wall. In tank.

Taken to the unit, I recalled prison movies showing "fresh meat" pass by rows of scary, mocking, laughing inmates. It wasn't like that at all.
The only scary people I met were of the prison personal; for example, the officer interrogated me about gang affiliation, and more later about my sexual preferences, my sex lifestyle and experience, was *the* most abusive person I've ever Met. A true EVED KI YI'MLOCH.

Detention units consists of wings and cell-blocks. Each cell-block is a stand alone home for 100+ inmates (due to email restrictions, I can't get into details). I can only say it's ok, kind of like in TIRONOOT. The true hard part is about being locked up, stripped of any civil rights and with zero communication to the world outside the cell-clock.

For the first few days, I had no phone calls, no email, not even my own watch, nothing. being locked up with many strangers, much of them seem to be kind of dangerous, and w/o any sort of outside communication, feels like hell. It really does.

It's a true, cultural, mental  

theyre calling my name

No comments:

Post a Comment