Tuesday, February 24, 2015

21 things that Happened to me in jail (which I never imagined will happen to me)

21 things that Happened to me in jail (which I never imagined will happen to me)

1. Legs and hands cuffed, hands to waist chain, for 10 hours straight. Eat, drink, piss like that.
2. Being locked in a small cell with 1-26 more men.
3.Eat like a starving animal, back to back with tens of other men, plastic spoon only, burning hot food in 5 minutes.
4. Open mouth and raise tongue for inspection I swallowed the pill given.
5. Strip search in a room with three more men. Lift my testicles, spread my ass, and show feet soles.
6. Full body wash in a 30cm wide sink.
7. Cough and cold, three weeks, no medications to relieve symptoms.
8. Do time math when the best time to sit on the toilet.
9. Full contact search, spread legs, hands & facing a wall.
10 Go through an aggressive questioning by three intimidating prison personal about my sexual preference, sex life, sex style and experience.
11. Sleep in a two stories steel "bed" ("bunk"), on a 5cm cheapest foam mattress.
12. Wear the same pants for weeks, w/o laundry.
13. Hide food in clothes.
14. Loose the will for living , everyday, a few times a day (less as time go by, yet, it's there on crisis moments).
15. Live in a constant fear and doubt of what will happen next.
16. Cuff marks on wrists and ankles
17. Have no idea what's the time. Completely disconnected form internet access.
19. Be subjects to medical tests and procedure w/o any ask or say.
20. Put a "Last Will" in hand writing and mail it to my friends.
21. Hate to wake up from sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment