Saturday, February 28, 2015

10 questions to address whomever:

10 questions to address whomever:

1. Searched, arrested, no warrants shown to me. Is that ok?
2. Forced interrogation, under direct threats and lies.
3. Have not been informed about the indictment filled to court on Jan.22nd. Only received it on Jan.27th.
4. Detained for over 5 weeks. No routine blood tests to a reported chronic disease. Partial and questionable medicine dosage.
5. No dental care to a known problem I've reported.
6. US Marshals took cash off my money. never got a receipt. Never got the money.
7. Over 5 weeks detention. One, 10 minutes meeting with a lawyer.
8. I know nothing about my case. Don't know my options or what to expect.
9. All my baggage, portable electronic devices, personal documents and credentials, allegedly shipped two weeks ago via standard and express airmail. No tracking numbers, nothing arrived yet.
10. I have no cash balance of my money kept by my lawyer.

To me it looks like everything is wrong. Even if it's only part of the above, it's way too much and is unfair and unjustified.

Is there anything to do at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment