Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I'm tired of spending my life in this shit hole

I'm tired of spending my life in this shit hole while she's doing nothing for me; she's not preparing for a trial... all she's planning on doing is "hand me over" to the prosecutor at the last minute, thinking I'll be so desperate to sign anything.
I'm desperate, only to go back home. I won't give up if I'm wasting my life here either way.
So I wanted to shake her, at least some? Why let her enjoy the quiet when I pay the same price either way? Why not making some noise?
If it won't change a thing, at least make her uneasy?
Please think about this, either way I can't even call her cause the legal phone sometimes locked, and asking to unlock it is the same as talking to a wall.
Maybe what I wrote might get her to something? If I'll get to the last second, and for example, the judge will ask me what kind of effort I did to make things go differently, I will have nothing to say.
I also think everything has to do with her no-doings; it's this and that and this, all builds up to a level I just can't ignore anymore.
I'm wasting my life here, while she's doing whatever, I'm not even on her desktop.
Take a minute to think, let me know. Either way I can't contact her. Even if the phone accessible, I won't resist telling her what I think.
I feel like we need to shake her, at least some.

Missing

No comments:

Post a Comment