Thursday, April 16, 2015

Slowly loosing my mind

and obviously, I'm loosing my mind here. It's no way to spend day after day after day without knowing when it will fckn going to end. Doing nothing each and every day, letting time to just pass by, expecting tomorrow to be just as boring, dull, pointless, meaningless, is just what a human (that has a life), needs to go crazy.
To top all that, I also need to worry about the FBI to actually give me something in return to what I'm going to share with them. It might seem simple, just tell them and they will help you, but it's not the way it goes here; unless I get a guarantee, I might easily find myself in a situation where they just walk away with everything I had, and give nothing in return. Now you tell me, how can I sleep, knowing that? How can I spend my days, maintain all basic routines and needs, knowing what *could* happen, hoping what *should* happen, doing all that WITHOUT loosing my mind?
So do you have any idea? I won't be surprised in case you have no clue, but I must ask.
I miss my life so much, I would do just about anything to get it back. I should have taken the shula-zaken way, weeks before.
Oh, it wouldn't make a difference, cause they would have not let me just go unpunished. So again, you can see, there is more than one truth, more than one way. Could you keep your sanity being in this situation?
Anyways, other then trying to "read", or "learn" (that's not going to happen in this place), or "pray to god", "have a belief", "trust the lord", or "meditate", "find something to put your mind to", other than all this crap, any ideas how to bear this total waste of living?

No comments:

Post a Comment