Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Consul visit

Bottom line first: it was a good visit.
 
Daniel Agranov gave full attention and explained what he can or cannot do / interfere with. He promised to take care of me medical matters, and gave me his business card, promised to approve my emails to him, so I can keep in contact.
 
As for my case, I showed him all the relevant legal information, he listened carefully, understood the problem , and promised to check options for getting the procedure move on.
I believe he's convinced that I'm stuck for long enough with no reason. I hope he can set things in motion, and I recommend you talk to him, ask for his opinion, thoughts, or if there is anything he can do.
Although not familiar with federal law, I showed him and he understood all about my indictment and the law.
 
Hope to hear some news soon...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment