Sunday, April 26, 2015

Saturday morning

Good Saturday morning to ya'll; another fun-tastic day in the Kofiya. Hey, what'cha say to a girl feelin' herself too much? "hey gal, you're pretty... pretty UGLY!" ahh.. lol, kore'a, right?
So instead of getting back to sleep, I just waited 10 minutes in-line for this stupid email; 10 min to find that no one but bz emailed me...  :-(((  listen, it is wrong! your beloved friend is rotting in jail, and ya'll too busy with all kinds of stuff :-); what am I supposed to do in this rat hole, read a book? If no weekend newspaper, then I insist on getting my Saturday morning emails, right?
Well then, think I'll just get back now to my orthopedic bed (actually it's more like "bad" then a "bed", funny, right?), and try to fantasize about being back to my life, 10K km away from here, and about holiday.
Write back, will you? Love you all, for real.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sami
    How can I Email to you?
    I have a password however I am not sure what to do now.
    Eyal

    ReplyDelete