Friday, May 1, 2015

Never imagined my home-town will get so popular here

Friday is coming to end in the Kofiya. Everything was as it has been yesterday, and the day before, and before... you get the idea. This place is about nothing. And no, thank you but I can't read nor study here; it's nearly impossible, even for those who *know* their sentence or have been sentenced.
I never imagined my home-town will get so popular here; especially among the Mexicans, most of them true believers with lots of genuine faith, they have tons of questions about Jerusalem, about Jesus, elohim, everything. They also suffer of inferior feelings, so I've been asked if "they" (Israelis AKA Ibreus), hate Mexicans too (like most of the US).
Americans on the other hand, have troubles of their own; I wrote in previous emails about the blacks against the whites the spanish, and vice versa.
The Americans truly believe (they been brained washed), that foreign countries all over the world, yes, in Europe too, are dangerous. The common belief is that foreigners are most likely to get kidnapped and murdered there. When I researched the reason for this belief, they mentioned movies like "Hostel" and "Taken". Yes, seriously. 

So I'll get going now, check if there is anything to mess with. Make sure you're writing back during this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment