Friday, May 1, 2015

When was the last time a convicted murderer cleaned your room

When was the last time a convicted murderer cleaned your room for four soup packets ($1)?
No need to answer this. Actually, I found that murderers, robbers and drug dealers often look way less intimidating then how they appear in the movies. That and more, the only people around here that often behave like shit are the jailersThose ass howls read all emails.
Another funny-sad anecdote: one of the mentioned above asked me if any of my friends was surprised upon my situation; if any of them always believed that if anyone he knows find himself behind bars, it will be me. I didn't have to answer that, my face expression gave the answer.
Yes, my dear friends, I made my way to top of the food chain here. I'm one of the mekubalim. I don't know if to laugh, cry or both. I try not to think about what yal told me, that maybe it was ought to happen.
With that note, I have to go, they rack-us-up for counting and supper, yes, it's at five o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment