Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I made lots of mistakes, in the name of greed and thrill. Now I get to pay the bill.

The fdrl system works according to guidelines, rules and "criminal offense level". All of that sets me at level of 14 points, less 2 for accepting responsibility, 12. Meaning, sentencing guidelines range 10-16 months, less time served.
Once a defendant cooperated with the government, comes clean and tells the true info they want to know, it's something they don't mess with.  They seek a swift, easy conviction and discovering more criminal activity.
Before I saw the discovery, that is the evidence, I believed it's nothing, After I got the discovery, my jaw dropped, I realized the full meaning of my position. I did, in-fact, make mistakes and done wrong; it's just that over 4-5 years, it looks like nothing much.
It was X that batrade me. The you-know-who "only" turned his back on me. Why did the first dig me a hole, made it deeper and push me in? I can only guess, and it's lots of speculations. He got paid for cooperating with me doing those nevey'le, while reporting me to the rashuyut.
Just the evidence can make a story telling evening; they followed me to almost everywhere.
I made lots of mistakes, in the name of greed and thrill. Now I get to pay the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment